Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 261664925 series 1537446
Amy Poehler is one of Hollywood’s most versatile and sought-after talents with credits including that of actress, writer, executive producer, and comedian. Amy is a Golden Globe winner, consecutive six-time Emmy nominee, and a New York Times bestselling author.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- About the things that inspire Amy and why she gives back to children’s hospitals.
- What life is like during the pandemic for Amy and also for patients in hospitals for treatment.
- What Amy’s childhood dreams were and how she started in comedy.
- How cancer patient Lauren was diagnosed the same year as her mother.
- How Amy and patient Lauren both handle life’s unexpected twists and turns.