Manage episode 311807658 series 3187941
1 Minute Marketing Monday is back!
After taking a few months off for personal reasons (I've been travelling the world, see https://www.instagram.com/richardjeaton/ ) I've recently taken Ten Minute Marketing off the back burner which includes your weekly marketing tips email.
Firstly, I've put some new info together in the past couple of weeks to try and help people through the current Covid-19 situation.
1. Here's a guide I put together to help you work from home.
2. If you're using Zoom for video meetings, here's how to make and use a branded background.
3. If you want to do some business networking online (you should!) check this out.
But this week I thought I'd point you to a load of free resources I previously put together to help you with your marketing. Check out the full article here which points to all the videos, podcasts, and blogs. It includes the following:
1. Zig When They Zag
2. How to get notified whenever anyone mentions you online
3. It’s easy to overlook something so obvious
4. Try new things, they might be better
5. It doesn’t have to be perfect
6. It’s not just about you!
7. How to improve communication with this 1 simple tip
8. What do you do?
9. A big mistake in business networking and how to avoid it!
10. The Best Way to Handle Social Media Leads
11. A mistake I see all the time with videos
12. Marketing isn’t just about finding new contacts
If you've got any questions, just ask!
Ten Minute Marketing - Successfully market your small business. In just 10 minutes a day!