Manage episode 332240487 series 52378
This month's episode of Brain Science features an encore playing of my interview with Dr. Frank Amthor, author of Neuroscience for Dummies and Neurobiology for Dummies. It is a great episode for newbies and will be a good review for longtime listeners.
This is a FREE sample of my Premium content and the episode transcript is also FREE.
Links and References:
- Essentials of Modern Neuroscience by Franklin Amthor, W. Anne Burton Theibert, David Standaert, and Erik Roberson
- Neurobiology For Dummies by Frank Amthor
- Neuroscience For Dummies, 2nd Ed. by Frank Amthor
- Please visit http://brainsciencepodcast.com for additional references and episode transcripts.
Please Visit Our Sponsors:
- Want to be part of BS 200? Just email me at email@example.com to learn more.
- Get free gift "5 Things You Need to Know about YOUR Brain when you sign up for the free Brain Science Newsletter to get show notes automatically every month. You can also text brainscience to 55444 to sign up.
- Check out the Brain Science podcast channel on YouTube for episode excerpts and summaries.
- Support Brain Science by buying Are You Sure? The Unconscious Origins of Certainty by Virginia "Ginger" Campbell, MD. (Autographed copies are available)
- Check out the free Brain Science Mobile app for iOS, Android, and Windows. (It's a great way to get both new episodes and premium content.)
- Learn more ways to support Brain Science at http://brainsciencepodcast.com/donations
Connect on Social Media:
Contact Dr. Campbell:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org