Manage episode 339636881 series 2687880
Are you intentionally eating in a way that optimizes your energy and increases your chance of living a long, healthy life?
Optimizing my diet for energy and longevity has been a huge passion of mine for over 20 years now. And yet, I was diagnosed with cancer. So, what did I learn from what I did right and what I could have done better?
Today, I want to share my journey with you and some simple strategies you can implement to upgrade your diet to optimize your energy and longevity. And if you don’t think you have time to cook and eat a healthy diet, or that eating organic foods is too expensive, that’s totally understandable. But I want to give you the opportunity to learn how some simple dietary changes can make a huge difference in your life.
- Why it’s probably cheaper to eat organic than you think.
- What makes it so hard to manage our energy levels over the course of a day.
- Why so many doctors don’t take nutrition seriously–and how this can lead to serious health consequences.
- How people have used their nutrition as part of a plan to reverse diabetes, bring cancer into remission, and maintain better overall health.
- Why I stopped being vegan.
- How to identify and eliminate the foods that aren’t serving your health or energy.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/445
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod