Manage episode 343113285 series 2687880
Are you a fan of stand-up comedy? What I love about today’s guest is that he uses his comedy to bring people together, rather than divide them.
You’ll also hear the inspiring story of how he persisted to make his dream of being a stand-up comedian come true, which shows us all how we can do the same to achieve our dreams.
Brent Pella is a successful stand-up comedian and a cast member on Nick Cannon’s VH1 show Wild N’ Out. Brent’s comedy sketches, parody videos, and celebrity impressions have more than 200 million views online.
In this episode, we discuss how he made a name for himself by never giving up on his dreams, the mindset that will make you better at any craft, and the relationship between comedy and spirituality.
- The advice that Andy Samberg gave Brent that made him a better comedian.
- How being persistent in his goals got Brent from working in Cheesecake Factory to being a part of Hollywood music video sets and VH1 shows.
- The creative process that allows Brent to consistently produce content loved by millions worldwide.
- How an Eminem parody video led to a call from Nick Cannon and a role on his Wild N’ Out show.
- Why anyone (not just comedians) should be OK with sucking at their craft in the beginning.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/450
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on your favorite podcast app, visit MiracleMorning.com/subscribe.Connect with Hal Elrod