Manage episode 345932087 series 2687880
How much more effective could you be at creating everything you want for your life if you had a detailed (aka “vivid”) vision of where you’re going? Without a clear vision, it’s easy for us to get pulled in different directions and end up arriving somewhere less than ideal.
That’s why I’m excited to talk to my friend, Cameron Herold. Cameron is the co-author of The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs, founder of the COO Alliance and author of Vivid Vision: A Remarkable Tool For Aligning Your Business Around a Shared Vision of the Future. Cameron's the guy to talk to if you want to gain exceptional clarity in your life (or business) to make your goals a reality.
In our conversation, you’ll learn Cameron’s strategy for creating a Vivid Vision for your life, why setting bigger goals motivates you to achieve them, and the habits that make top performers successful.
You’ll also hear Cameron talk about his experience living with monks, what he learned from working with Elon Musk’s brother, Kimbal, and how to put yourself in a peak emotional, physical, and spiritual state so you can improve your life and the lives of those around you.
- What living in a monastery taught Cameron about being present and living a spiritually rich life.
- Stop waiting for motivation to arrive! Learn how bigger goals can fuel you to achieve what you thought was impossible.
- Why you should enjoy the process instead of always worrying about the outcomes.
- The greatest obstacles that prevent people from achieving their goals.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with smart people that will hold you accountable and push you forward.
- Top performers know when it’s time to take action to achieve their goals. Others search for the magic bullet.
- The importance of anticipating setbacks and only focusing on things you can control.
- Perfection is the enemy of progress. Be kind to yourself when you slip up, and do better tomorrow.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/454
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on your favorite podcast app, visit MiracleMorning.com/subscribe.Connect with Hal Elrod