A Time to Be Thankful with Adam Ulery, Eric Landes, Andrea Floyd, Erica Menendez, and Kris Chavious
Manage episode 347417554 series 3398142
This week, Dan Neumann is joined by Adam Ulery, Eric Landes, Andrea Floyd, Erica Menendez, and Kris Chavious. In this episode, they are celebrating Thanksgiving by sharing what they are thankful for from an Agile Perspective.
- Adam is thankful for the great people he met in the Agile Community and for Dan for making this podcast!
- Andrea is reflecting on the previous year and shows her appreciation for those who show up with curiosity.
- Eric is thankful for being able to coach with two special colleagues.
- Kris stops to appreciate his Agile colleagues, their unique perspectives, and how they teach each other while respecting each other’s opinions.
- Erica is thankful for the Scrum Values, to have them, and to be able to use them in everyday life.
Mentioned in this Episode:
No: The Only Negotiating System You Need for Work and Home, by Jim Camp
Want to Learn More or Get in Touch?
Visit the website and catch up with all the episodes on AgileThought.com!
Email your thoughts or suggestions to Podcast@AgileThought.com or Tweet @AgileThought using #AgileThoughtPodcast!