Manage episode 346215365 series 3398142
This week, Dan Neumann is joined by Sam Falco to celebrate four years of podcasts. In this episode, Sam, who was a co-founder of the Agile Coach’s Corner Podcast, is talking about some of his experiences throughout his professional journey; he dives deep into various lessons learned and the challenges overcame.
- Sam shares the ups and downs in his professional journey:
- Sam learned not to interfere, but instead to listen and observe.
- Keeping a curious perspective is always positive.
- Learn how Teams operate; please avoid jumping in and telling them what “needs to be done.”
- Learn, as a Scrum Master, how you can affect your Team.
- In a “remote” world, we miss running into somebody.
- “Can I reach out to you again?” is a good way of staying in touch with people and following up on various topics.
- Some programs are teaching Scrum in a bad way.
- Scrum Masters should watch and learn from Teams, it takes a lot to be able to be silent.
- Access your ignorance, you don’t know what the Team has been going through.
Mentioned in this Episode:
Want to Learn More or Get in Touch?
Visit the website and catch up with all the episodes on AgileThought.com!