29. Amiga Chat with Dinaba Dubon, LMFT and Business Owner of Worth Soil. Importance of Friendship & What God Says about Healthy Friendships
Manage episode 354721016 series 3378776
In today’s episode Dinaba and I talk all about the ups and downs of friendships. What friendship looks like as a Christian, and how we are encouraged to be in community and friendship through our faith. Maintaining healthy communication isn’t always easy, but having the touch conversations is always worth it for the longevity of relationships.
If you have been wondering what it looks like to walk in a healthy friendship and how to set healthy boundaries, this episode is for you!! Listen in, and let us know your feedback!
I pray this episode blesses you, and if so, please share this episode with anyone else you think could also benefit from listening.
***My own coaching program launching TODAY February 7th!!***
It’s a 4 week/ 21 Day Challenge to see progress in your own life!
This Accountability Coaching Program Includes:
- Four one-on-one 45 min sessions with me
- Weekly encouragements pertaining to your specific goal/habit change
- Blind spot assessment
- Progress tracker along the way to celebrate your hard work
- You get all this for a total cost of $247
Connect with me:
Facebook: Amiga Arise
Last episode w/Dinaba: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/amiga-arise-christian-life-coach-learning-to-pray-move/id1638800049?i=1000581532948
Find Dinaba on Instagram @worthysoil and products at https://worthysoil.com/
Music: Alice Gomez https://www.alicegomezmusic.com