Manage episode 339382562 series 1409924
Stress-free productivity: Alexis Haselberger is a time management coach who has worked with Google, Lyft, Workday, Capital One, Upwork, and many more.
Thriving in those stressful environments is the through-line in this episode, but even if you DON’T work in corporate, there’ll be lots of practical and actionable advice for you too.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/419.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:30]
- Who is Alexis, and what does she do? [4:15]
- How do corporate environments differ from other work environments? [6:56]
- What sorts of concerns does Alexis hear from clients in corporate environments, and how does she suggest dealing with them? [8:54]
- How does Alexis help her clients feel more on top of things in corporate environments? [10:45]
- How does Alexis help her clients get out of corporate time-sucks? [12:27]
- How corporate HR departments react to bringing Alexis in to their environments? [14:01]
- How does Alexis determine whether clients are getting what they want out of what they do? [17:06]
- What does Alexis do to help clients with time-tracking? [21:51]
- How does Alexis determine the actual problem when listening to clients’ concerns with corporate life? [24:15]
- What are Alexis’s tips for prioritization in the corporate world? [29:13]
- Which common themes stand out to Alexis when working with corporate clients? [33:00]
- Which task management tool does Alexis recommend most often when working with corporate clients? [35:34]
- Action step you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [36:58]
- How to Change, by Katy Milkman
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
Connect with Alexis Haselberger
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!