Manage episode 372693591 series 1409924
There is SO much to read — how can you keep on top of it all? What apps are good, and what doesn’t stick?
In this episode, we’ll talk about reading workflows, whether we will be lining up for the Vision Pro, what we consider massive wastes of money, and a lot more.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
You can find links to everything we share in the show notes by going to https://theproductivityshow.com.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:52]
- Why our favorite apps have stopped working all of a sudden [5:41]
- Would you use Windows if it ran in the cloud? [12:26]
- Will Thanh & Brooks be lining up for the Vision Pro? [15:56]
- Our reading apps & workflows [23:03]
- Natural ways to repel bugs [33:05]
- What do we think is a massive waste of money? [37:21]
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- The MT – WESN
- Vital Proteins Vanilla Matcha Collagen Latte Powder
- Reddit Won’t Be the Same. Neither Will the Internet | WIRED
- All-In with Chamath, Jason, Sacks & Friedberg
- Microsoft wants to move Windows fully to the cloud – The Verge
- iPod Hi-Fi — Basic Apple Guy
- Apple Vision Pro
- How Google Reader died — and why the web misses it more than ever – The Verge
- 7 ways to repel bugs while dining outdoors | Tom’s Guide
- What one thing do you consider to be a massive waste of money? : r/PersonalFinanceCanada
- Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!