Manage episode 371484047 series 1409924
Discover proven strategies that can help you gain an extra full day per week in productivity and achieve your goals.
Productivity expert Nick Sonnenberg, author of “Come Up for Air” shares his CPR Business Efficiency Framework for optimizing productivity and reducing overwhelm. Tune in now to discover how to work smarter, not harder, and create a more stable work environment for maximum efficiency.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to https://theproductivityshow.com.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/TPS.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [1:35]
- Nick’s background and what his company does [5:46]
- What is the CPR framework, and how does it work [11:42]
- What do you do if you feel like you’re drowning in work? [20:55]
- How to choose the right communication tool for the right situation [22:38]
- The difference between project management, process management, and work management tools [25:39]
- If a business is starting with zero documentation, where should they start? [28:54]
- How doing a role rotation helps the company and helps you [31:00]
- Come Up for Air: How Teams Can Leverage Systems and Tools to Stop Drowning in Work
- Process Street
- Nick Sonnenberg – Obsessed with Operational Efficiency
- The Optimize Podcast
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!