Manage episode 342600021 series 2851717
Fresh off a Minnesota Vikings victory over the Detroit Lions, the guys from Vikings Happy Hour🍻 are back to break it all down with guest Matthew Coller of Purple Insider!
Was this last week a good win from the Vikings or did they avoid a bad loss? Plus we breakdown what to look for in this weeks upcoming game in London vs the New Orleans Saints.
Grab you Lake Monster Beer and enjoy the show!
Discussion topics for episode 066 are:
Intros - Matthew Coller
Recap Vikings win vs Detroit
- Should the Vikings feel good about how they won?
- Can they build off this?
- Worried about Irv?
Vikes vs Saints
- biggest concerns heading into the game
- Should Dalvin play?
- Keys to success?
- Vikings Defense 1.5 INT’s (Winston has thrown 2+ int in 2 straight games)
- Adam Thielen 95 receiving yards
- 24 points by the Vikings offense (avg 19.6 this season)
- Kevin O’Connell’s play calling
- The Vikings Offensive line
- Vikings run defense (6th ranked Run defense according to PFF)
- Matt 2-1
- Myles 2-1
- Ryan 2-1
- Dave 1-2
- Media Guest 2-1
- What’s Matt working on?
Fan with us!!! Our guest: PB safety @MatthewColler of the @Purple_Insider. The regulars: Matt Anderson @MattAnderson_8, Ryan Ortega @sportsguyry, Myles Gorham @MylesGorham85, and Producer Dave @Luft_Krigare enjoying another @LakeMonsterBrew. This is a @Climb_ThePocket & @DailyNorseman production. The show's Twitter handle is @VikingHappyHour.
Subscribe to us here! - https://www.youtube.com/climbingthepocket
Watch the show here: https://youtu.be/kpdg1Bs02Uk
Lake Monster Brewing - https://www.lakemonsterbrewing.com
Eastside Jiu-Jitsu Club - https://martialartsorleans.com
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices