Manage episode 301904800 series 62727
Ann McFerran met Kevin Gould at a photoshoot in LA and immediately connected on his shared passion to start a brand. Together they launched Glamnetic in 2019, which sells magnetic and fake eyelash extensions. In their second year, they went from $1 million to $50 million in annual revenue.
In this episode of the Foundr podcast, learn how a seemingly “overnight” success was developed through years of commitment to creating an innovative product and a personal brand. Foundr’s CEO Nathan Chan interviews cofounders Ann and Kevin about:
- How Ann used her artist background to create a unique product in the market
- Why it took a year of product development to create a quality magnetic eyelash
- How their magnetized liner “blew people’s minds” in the competitive beauty industry
- Being scrappy with product shots and finding free models on Bumble
- How Ann used Instagram Stories to share her brand journey and build a loyal customer base
- How they turned DMs into a sales prospecting channel
- Creating an ecosystem of marketing channels by testing and scaling
- And much more…
Who do you want to see next on the podcast? Comment and let us know! And don't forget to leave us a 5-star review if you loved this episode.
Wait, there's more… If you enjoy the Foundr podcast, check out our free trainings. Get exclusive, actionable advice from some of the world's best entrepreneurs.
For more Foundr content, follow us on your favorite platform: