Manage episode 320579690 series 3274477
Join Chris and Ethan for a fascinating discussion with CEO Jeronimo Folgueira on Deezer's continuing mission as an independent music streaming platform:
- 1:01 Intro to Deezer and Jeronimo's background
- 2:55 Deezer's place in the music industry
- 4:30 Deezer's unique value proposition as a music streaming service
- 10:24 The Home of Podcasting or Music?
- 12:13 and speaking of Spotify, let's talk about Joe Rogan
- 17:13 Music Exclusives... Ed Sheeran, James Blunt, Alicia Keys original sessions
- 18:25 European data/privacy sovereignty vs US platforms
- 21:25 Web3: Music NFTs, social tokens, and digital collectibles
- 24:39 The Future of Deezer
Be sure to subscribe to and share the podcast on your preferred podcast platform and check out the video version on our YouTube channel.
The French Tech News is a newsletter, podcast, and video media highlighting important stories, in English, in the world of France’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders. Hosted by Chris O'Brien and Ethan Pierse.
Be sure to sign up for the French Tech Journal newsletter for more stories and announcements.