Manage episode 320069117 series 3274477
Chris and Ethan had the pleasure to sit down and discuss Front's mission to build an authentic, relationship-based customer communication hub with Co-Founder and CEO, Mathilde Collin.
- 1:20 Intro to Front
- 2:50 eFounders and the origin story of Front
- 8:07 Onward to Y Combinator
- 11:03 Raising a $66M Series B in 2018
- 14:22 More fundraising and pandemic-powered growth
- 18:00 Building in San Francisco for French entrepreneurs
- 23:34 The Entrepreneur/Operator model of angel investing
- 26:36 Hyperscale growth coming in 2022
Be sure to subscribe to and share the podcast on your preferred podcast platform and check out the video version on our YouTube channel.
The French Tech News is a newsletter, podcast, and video media highlighting important stories, in English, in the world of France’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders. Hosted by Chris O'Brien and Ethan Pierse.
Be sure to sign up for the French Tech Journal newsletter for more stories and announcements.