Manage episode 327201083 series 2798122
There is a group of people who dedicate themselves to caring for neonatal and special care baby kittens; the ones shelters cannot hold overnight and the ones other rescues don't want because their care is too extensive or expensive.
Caroline Grace, Founder and Director of Baby Kitten Rescue, is one of these people, and today, she will be sharing her motivations behind starting the rescue, her experiences, and her advice on how to care for these animals, usually underserved and at high risk of euthanasia.
Baby Kitten Rescue is a 501(c)3 nonprofit animal rescue based in Los Angeles, CA, and together with their team of fosters, they are committed to doing whatever it takes to help kittens survive and thrive.
- The inspiration behind Baby Kitten Rescue
- The risks of taking neonatal, orphan kittens to no-kill shelters
- Supporting and training fosters
- What should you do if you find a baby kitten on the road
- Spaying, neutering, and TNR
- Caring for a neonatal kitten
- And other topics…
CUDDLY Blog: https://bit.ly/3zxCstl
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org