Manage episode 336074399 series 2798122
Today, we have a very special and different episode. Just a few weeks ago, CUDDLY attended the Best Friends National Conference 2022, in North Carolina. It’s been virtual for the last couple of years, so it was an amazing opportunity to finally be able to meet in person.
Since we know not everyone was able to be present, we decided to bring on the team that went, so they could share their experiences, any travel and conference recommendations they might have, and their favorite parts about the conference.
Best Friends is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, that operates the nation’s largest sanctuary for homeless animals; provides adoption, spay/neuter, and educational programs.
- Attending the conference in person, after the pandemic
- The team’s experience at the conference
- The importance of fresh minds in animal welfare
- Connecting in person with rescues and shelters
- The camaraderie at the conference
- Ideas and tips for traveling
- How to make the best out of the conference
- And other topics…
Best Friends National Conference: https://bit.ly/2Ll8ItG
CUDDLY Blog: https://bit.ly/3odiyOM
Want to connect with us? Follow us on social media!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org