Manage episode 330611176 series 2124937
Today we get to speak with Chris Stone. With a 25+ year history in the music industry with Sony, driven and passionate entrepreneur Chris Stone founded the Podcast and Live Streaming Consultancy Cast Ahead after the success of his own co-hosted podcasts changed his life.
At Cast Ahead, Chris thrives on enabling driven entrepreneurs, influencers, thought leaders, and enterprises to express their stories and elevate their reach while extending their efficiency in that process.
Chris also co-hosts Dealcasters, an Amazon Live show with Jim Fuhs of Fuhsion Marketing where they interview experts and entrepreneurs while training Amazon customers on how to overcome the fear of technology and start and flourish in their content creator journeys. In just over a year, Dealcasters have established themselves as a trusted authority not only in the live video and podcasting space but also in the education of the Amazon Influencer program and the development of Influencers already on the platform.
They’ve spoken on stage and virtually at PodFest Expo, VidFest Expo, StreamYard Industry Showcase, Agorapulse Agency Summit, Midwest Digital Marketing Conference, Social Media Week Lima, and others.
Dealcasters also collaborate as remote live producers and have led, assisted and coordinated production teams with clients such as IBM, StreamYard, United Nations Global Compact, MIT, Toastmasters International, Glasko Smith Kline (GSK), Jamaican Chamber Of Commerce, Sphinx International, and USABizParty, which have included speakers such as Gary Vaynerchuk, Seth Godin, Darren LaCroix and many more.
- Website: CastAhead.Contact (Company Website)
- Website : ChrisStone.Contact (Company Website)
- Website: castahead.net (Company Website)
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/chrisstoneatl
Hacks to Take Away
- Chris shared different ways to invest in your business.
- Time is money.
- Spending time with your family living the life that you choose.
- Hire somebody to do something and give that person a better career.
- If you create a show that you're passionate about, you're going to create a tribe of people that will listen to you and follow you.
- You have to understand what the purpose is.
- Surround yourself with other people that help and sharpen your irons, you have a desire to do things.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/hacksandhobbies/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/hacksandhobbies/support