Manage episode 242227220 series 2105660
Jozef Frucek is an artist, mover, educator and a lot more! He has a very varied background in arts and sports which has enabled him to create a creative and very unique perspective to movement. He is hosting soon a Fighting Monkey seminar in Helsinki with his wife Linda. Some of the topics covered during our hour long and dense conversation include:
- Jozef´s background in sports and education.
- Fighting Monkey - what is it and when it was born?
- What's with the name?
- What people should expect when attending a seminar? Exercises, games, "movement problems", something else?
- Who should take part?
- General questions about the field of fitness, s&c: what's the current state and what you think about it? What most people are missing in their training?
- Any tips or fuel for thought how people should think about or diversify their training?
To learn more and attend the seminar, head to www.fightingmonkey.net