Manage episode 337326175 series 2794151
CocoVinny Alvidar is an inventor, zero-waste educator, and CEO of CocoTaps. After founding a variety of business ventures over the past 20 years, CocoVinny will spend the rest of his career as The Chief Coconut-In-Charge at CocoTaps.com.
It all started after Vinny broke one of his Dad’s expensive knives trying to open a coconut. He realized there was nothing on the market that offered a no-mess, no-stress way to drink from a coconut that is ocean-safe compostable. No bottles, no cans, no pollution—just fresh tapped coconuts. It’s all about partnering with mother nature with great taste and zero waste.
His goal is to disrupt the status quo and innovate the coconut hydration industry by tapping into resorts, retail, theme parks, and cruise ships. Any places that currently serve artificial plastic packaged and processed coconut water will soon become Coco Taps customers.
CocoVinny has even been featured on The Profit and Shark Tank. Listen in for some takeaways about the journey of an entrepreneur and his passion to create a company that will produce zero waste while hydrating the world.You will want to hear this episode if you are interested in...
- [3:36] Learn all about CocoVinny and how he got where he is today
- [5:31] What it was like to be in the Shark Tank
- [7:16] What CocoVinny learned from Marcus Lemonis on The Profit
- [11:50] How EOS Worldwide has helped his business
- [14:25] CocoTaps zero-waste philosophy
- [15:56] What is a CocoTap and how do you use it?
- [17:36] Where CocoVinny’s positive attitude stems from
- [19:02] Why CocoVinny became an entrepreneur
- [22:58] Why belief is CocoVinny’s biggest currency
- [23:53] Why CocoVinny committed to his name
- [25:12] CocoVinny’s biggest mindset tip
- [28:45] The next big thing for CocoTaps
- [30:53] What CocoVinny did that brought him joy
Eco-Inventor and Zero Waste Educator and Speaker recently featured on #TheProfit on CNBC and ABC hit TV Show Shark Tank.
CocoVinny has founded and funded a variety of business ventures over the past 20 years. CocoVinny will spend the rest of his career as The Chief Coconut-In-Charge at CocoTaps.com.
Coco Taps is the world's first patented #zerowaste coconut water removal system with ocean safe, backyard compostable Taps, making coconut water fun convenient and better for the planet.
Coco Taps has created the zero waste ultimate vacation beverage B2B distribution that's now in most major 5 star resorts, juice bars, restaurants, and often part of music festivals in Las Vegas and beyond. Our goal is to disrupt the status quo and innovate the coconut hydration industry by tapping into resorts, retail, theme parks, and cruise ships. Any places that currently serve artificial plastic packaged and processed coconut water will soon become Coco Taps customers.
It all started one day when CocoVinny broke his dad's expensive knife while trying to open a coconut. After much research, he realized there was nothing on the market offering a no mess, no stress way to turn a coconut into an all-natural, drinkable & resealable container. Bottled and canned drinks for me never justified all natural taste of coconut water. This is how Coco Taps was born!
Guests on the Mitlin Money Mindset Show are not affiliated with CWM, LLC, and opinions expressed herein may not be representative of CWM, LLC. CWM, LLC is not responsible for the guest's content linked on this site.Connect With Mitlin Financial
- podcast(at)MitlinFinancial.com - email us with your suggestions for topics or guests
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
- Subscribe on Youtube
- Follow on Linkedin
- Follow on Facebook