Manage episode 288842461 series 74927
Joshua, Jude, and Brendan turned the pod machine back on and they are determined to save your soul from normal spring football coverage of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. In this episode...
- We legit talk about weather and hiking because we are old ass dads.
- Notre Dame has sent us 6 whole minutes of practice footage and we're here to talk about it.
- The most underrated - and least talked about - part of the Irish offensive line situation.
- Jude tries to out Josh Joshua about Drew Pyne.
- We're loving Braden Lenzy's energy right now.
- Larry Keys is in the house.
- Justin Walters making a splash and we're here for it.
- Notre Dame's pro day is here.
- We talk a lot of trash about OTHER pro days that may or may not have happened.
- Who needs this pro day?
- The most disrespected Notre Dame football players from the last 20 years - it literally came up out of nowhere and we ran with it.
- The Top 5 teen movies of all-time.
- Rehashing the 2007 recruiting class.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices