Manage episode 289506486 series 74927
Joshua and Brendan sat down on a wonderful spring night to talk about the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, and since Jude was unavailable, we brought our good friend Greg Flammang back onto the show (@greg2126). In this episode:
- The true origin story of vanilla and DAMMIT... go figure.
- Would the 2012 Notre Dame team have beaten the 2021 Ohio State Buckeyes?
- This ain't Brady Quinn hate.
- John Hughes and living in fan faction.
- We have arrived at an airport.
- We are trusting the process at offensive line.
- There are many options at wide receiver, but we know Avery Davis is now THE man.
- The Michael Mayer cult is up and running.
- The love for Kyren Williams and Chris Tyree is real and it's beautiful.
- Where's Drew White?
- Big bodies on the defensive line.
- Finding a good partner for Kyle Hamilton is also finding a good partner for the nickel package.
- Our cornerback concerns are mapped out, and the key to it all is probably Mike Mickens.
- We circled back to some quarterback hot takes because absolutely.
- The Top 5 Most Dad Things To Do For Spring Prep.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices