Manage episode 291011650 series 74927
Joshua, Jude, and Brendan storm the podcast beach with their totally excellent microphone surfboards, for some quality time - to talk to you about the big weekend coming up for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. In this episode:
- Battling NFL people about college players.
- The list guy must be stopped.
- The greatness of Eastern Michigan's uniforms.
- Trashing mock drafts because that's what you do with garbage.
- Speaking of trash... we sneak in some fashion, fashion talk to dunk all over the 2021 THE SHIRT.
- Top 5 NFL careers that come out of this Notre Dame draft class.
- THERE ARE 7 ROUNDS MAN!
- The spring game is going to be a real game - or the illusion of a real game.
- iPad repairs.
- Actually looking forward to the spring game.
- How about BOMBS AWAY for the spring game?
- Notre Dame Baseball is HOT FIRE.
- A Brandon Hoyte update.
- Church talk.
- The Prince thinks dad is going to bean him.
And much, much more throughout the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices