Manage episode 301102458 series 2546725
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
With over 30 years of experience as a senior global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, our next guest is transforming standard of care therapies with proprietary transdermal technology to improve the quality of treatment for patients living with cancer and to give them the opportunity for a healthier future.
Pedro Lichtinger, CEO of Starton Therapeutics, joins us to discuss how his team is developing their approach and technology to provide people with cancer the reality for a longer, high-quality life by unlocking the full potential of approved drugs.
Join us to learn how Pedro and his team are setting a new standard in oncology treatment development that is poised to move this field of healthcare innovation forward. Let’s go!
- Pedro’s advice for aspiring healthcare innovators
- Pedro’s background in the healthcare industry and the scientist who gave him the idea that led to the creation of Starton Therapeutics
- How Starton Therapeutics helps benefit cancer patients’ lives by transforming given medicines into a more effective and accessible form
- Why Pedro believes that in the future cancer can be managed like a chronic disease
About our Guest:
Pedro Lichtinger is the Chairman and CEO of Starton Therapeutics. An industry executive with a 37-year career in biotechnology and a proven track record of developing turnaround and financing strategies, executing strategic alliances, and building commercial and R&D capabilities.
He is the former President and CEO of Asterias Biotherapeutics and Optimer Pharmaceuticals with 16 years’ experience at Pfizer Inc as President of Global Primary Care and President of Europe.
Pedro currently serves on the Advisory Board of Zero Gravity. He holds an MBA degree from Wharton School of Business and an engineering degree from the National University of Mexico.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Starton Therapeutics website: CLICK HERE
- Pedro Lichtinger LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Starton Therapeutics Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE