Manage episode 300554101 series 2546725
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Catalyst. To virtually tour Catalyst and claim your space on campus, or host an upcoming event: CLICK HERE
While COVID-19 served as a turning point for telehealth and remote care, our next guest had already created an industry-leading virtual healthcare experience for patients and healthcare professionals well before the pandemic.
Julian Flannery, CEO of Summus, joins us to discuss how and why his organization has built a virtual medical platform for companies across the country that creates an elevated healthcare experience for their employees and supports better, cost-efficient outcomes across all health questions and stages of care.
Join us to learn how Julian and the Summus team are setting a new standard for speed of access to high-quality medical expertise that is driving industry-leading engagement with employers. Let’s go!
- How Julian developed the idea of applying his research and experience with tech-enabled platforms to the healthcare industry
- The industry’s reception of the Summus platform
- How Summus serves as a virtual front door for the market and the members it serves
- Julian’s hopes of moving the industry away from a tapestry approach
About our Guest:
Julian Flannery is the founder and CEO of Summus Global. He previously served on the management team and was Managing Director, Global Research at Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG), the world's largest membership-based platform for professional expertise. He oversaw GLG's service operation, products, and content, and directed management of its 400,000+ expert membership base. He formerly worked at Morgan Stanley as Associate and Chief of Staff to the Chairman & CEO and in Special Situations and Investment Banking. In 2001, he served in The White House as an aide to the Chief of Staff to the President. He received his M.B.A. from Harvard Business School and B.A. in Economics from Duke University.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Summus website: CLICK HERE
- Julian Flannery LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Summus Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE