Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 11, 2021 13:49 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 289706413 series 2894114
Welcome back to another episode of the Tarot Readers Academy TV and Podcast. I am joined by professional tarot reader and author Liz Worth where she shares some invaluable information for those who want to start their Tarot Business.
In this episode we cover:
Tarot Reading Parties
- The pros & cons of reading at parties
- How do you determine whether or not you will do readings at a party
- What boundaries should you put in place for reading at parties
Tarot Reading via an Established Shop
- The pros & cons of reading in a shop
- Meeting the shop owner’s expectations
- Rates and time management
How to Go Pro as a Tarot Reader
- Experience and hands-on skills
- Freedom of thought – what does that mean
- How long it actually takes
- Different ways to get experience
- Pricing your offers and getting paid
- What are the expectations regarding how quickly you can do this full time
- Building a mailing list
- Business policies and procedures
- Allow for things to shift in your business
So get comfortable, grab your favorite hot beverage and let’s dive in.
Follow Liz Worth on Social
The post TRA TV & Podcast #11 – Getting Your Tarot Business Started with Liz Worth appeared first on Ethony.