Manage episode 338214870 series 2314797
Dave Cormier talks about his work in helping students learn in uncertainty on episode 427 of the Teaching in Higher Ed podcast.
Quotes from the episode
It is not about it being right or wrong, it’s about looking at the implications.
We aren’t trying to solve the problem, we are trying to understand the issues we have a little bit deeper.
Find ways to make small, productive change.
We are not solving the problem, we are making it a little better where we can.
- Future Challenges Initiative
- SSHRC Future Challenges
- Futures Activity – ebook written by University of Windsor’s coop students
- Expert Chess Memory: Revisiting the Chunking Hypothesis, by Gobet and Simon
- Future of Education Speaker Series Episode 1 – Students Thinking About Future Skills
- Teaching for Uncertainty vs Teaching the Basics
- Billion Oyster Project
Affiliate income disclosure: Books that are recommended on the podcast link to the Teaching in Higher Ed bookstore on Bookshop.org. All affiliate income gets donated to the LibroMobile Arts Cooperative (LMAC), established in 2016 by Sara Rafael Garcia.”