Manage episode 335381789 series 2548171
The economy has upended the best laid retirement plans of many Americans. So what do you do right now if you are in this situation? Clark discusses a reasonable compromise to help maintain financial security. Also - Every grocery dollar is basically buying 10% less these days - UNLESS you shop differently. Clark shares his base strategies, plus - looks at a cash back app that can help you save.
- Delaying Retirement: Segment 1
- Ask Clark: Segment 2
- SAVE on Groceries: Segment 3
- Ask Clark: Segment 4
Mentioned on the show:
- What Is a 403(b) and How Does It Work?
- What Are Index Funds?
- 5 Things To Know About Series I Savings Bonds
- Major Tax-Reporting Change for Users of Venmo, PayPal and Others
- 8 Things To Know Before Your First Trip to Aldi
- Ibotta Review: 4 Things To Know Before Earning Cash Back
- SuperCook - Zero Waste Recipe Generator
- Ask Clark: Should I Convert a Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?
- Episode transcripts
- Clark.com daily money newsletter
- Consumer Action Center Free Helpline: 636-492-5275
Learn more about your ad choices: megaphone.fm/adchoices
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices