Manage episode 341894777 series 2528505
In today’s episode of The Creator Revolution, professional coach and author Christopher McCluskey delineate actionable steps that will guide you in successfully launching your own private coaching or consulting business.
Erring on the side of conservative estimates, he utilizes a pragmatic framework that will help aspiring entrepreneurs bridge the gap between vision and execution while still achieving a viable income.
Key takeaways from today’s episode:
- 2:20 – Introducing Christopher McCluskey, President of the Professional Christian Coaching Institute president.
- 5:42 – Four time-tested books that Christopher recommends for entrepreneurs.
- 9:25 – Start with the why. Making a living is more than just a paycheck
- 15:09 – Count the cost. The financial breakdown of a business coaching career.
- 23:38 – Work smarter, not harder. The importance of taking action, enlisting help, and embracing the adventure yet still allowing time for leisure and staying true to your highest values.
- 33:55 – The harsh reality of starting anew and how to alleviate them with a successful launch punch list.
- 42:15 – Growing your business profitably through diversified income streams.
- 43:38 – Ask yourself these questions before starting your own consulting or coaching business.
Get The BizableTV Letter, my weekly email newsletter with my best hand-picked business strategies for creative entrepreneurs.
Get 7 days of BizableTV FREE! Stream exclusive entrepreneurs, docuseries, BizableTV University, and live streams on BizableTV!
If you have any guest suggestions or comments, please email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org