The Freedom Formula for Physicians | How Doctors Cut Debt & Slash Taxes | Business Of Medicine | Financial Education
S6, Episode 10 - How to manage online reputation with EmpathIQ
Manage episode 306429307 series 2360913
Good to see you here at Freedom Formula for Physician Podcast!
Just a few months before 2021 will ends. Time goes by too fast.
We have to be productive, maximize our time, and enjoy the few months of 2021 with our family and friends.
So, I would like to introduce you to someone that can help you lessen your time out of your desk.
They Provide Healthcare Reputation Management for individual providers, hospitals, and healthcare organizations.
Technology has given healthcare providers the ability to reach more new patients than EVER. 94% of patients choose positively rated doctors over similarly qualified doctors because of their online reviews.
I would like to present to you, Avalon Hartman with EMPHATHIQ.IO – a platform that increases your visibility online to make sure that NEW PATIENTS CAN FIND YOU and EXPERIENCE YOUR CARE.
A little insight about them
- Allows you to send a personalized link to your patient that directs them to the review sites that matter most to your practice.
- The reviews you receive from all online resources will be featured here in one easy-to-navigate page that will give new patients confidence in your services.
- Their listing connector puts in control of your data across 50+ directory sites to ensure patients can easily find you.
- Making it easier to get more online reviews with less effort
In this episode, you will…
- More details about EmpathIQ (Different Functionality)
- Be educated about managing your reputation online
- How to handle negative reviews
- Does EmpathIQ post multiple places?
- Keeping track of these kinds of things is hard, how do they do this?
- Listen to their ways to make people leave a review for you
- Learn more about what’s gonna happen when people give you a negative review.
- Insight about how many reviews can someone have?
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast
Contact number: 858-375-5686
For all the show notes, and more, check out the podcast website at www.doctorfreedompodcast.com
Investment advice is only offered in jurisdictions where Centurion Financial Strategies, LLC (“Centurion”) is appropriately registered or exempt from registration. Our Form ADV Part 2 brochure can be obtained free of charge at https://adviserinfo.sec.gov by searching for our firm by name or its unique CRD number (316454). This podcast is not a solicitation to provide advisory services in any jurisdiction in which we are not appropriately registered or excluded from registration.
The information, statements, and opinions contained in this podcast have been obtained from or are based upon information obtained from sources which we believe to be reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of any such information. This podcast is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as personalized investment, tax, or legal advice. Opinions expressed by any guest are their own opinions and do not necessarily reflect the firm’s views. You should carefully consider your unique financial circumstances and needs prior to making any investment in securities or purchasing any insurance products. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Investing in securities involves the risk of loss.
Insurance products are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company and may be subject to restrictions, limitations, and early withdrawal fees which vary by issuer. You should consider the charges, risks, expenses, and investment objectives of any insurance products before entering a contract.