How to Breakdown Your Goals into Bite Size Pieces!
Manage episode 354711419 series 3402300
“Momentum breads momentum. The more you talk about it, the more you get excited. The more you get excited, the more you’re going to want to get inspired. The more you get inspired, the more you want to create. The more you create, the more you’ll want to share. It’s this incredibly beautiful cyclical nature that is living out a dream! When a dream has been placed on your heart and it’s in alignment with who you are - it creates this snowball effect. It rolls down the hill building momentum. That’s the beautiful thing about having a dream and turning it into a reality. The more you talk about it. The more it excites you vise versa.”
Tune in Tuesday is here with 👉🏼 Episode 21 - How to breakdown your goals into bite size pieces!
This episode starts with a bit of "Courage in Action" reflecting life lately through the power of manifestation and gratitude. And then expands into the 5 ways to really breakdown your goals into bite size pieces! Tangible reproduces and practices to do so!
More from the podcast :
- Want to apply for "The Living Courageously Blueprint - Group Coaching Program" starting February 21st! You can apply here!
- Curious about Courage Coaching?
- Download the FREE GUIDE - 5 Steps to Stop Caring About What Others Think & Focus on Building a Dream Life that Feels Better than it Looks
- Book your complimentary hour discovery call!
- Be a part of the courageous community on INSTAGRAM.
- Stay connected!
- Did it resonate? Please subscribe.
- Did it inspire you? Please share.
Music by : Tristen Whaley / @t_whales / firstname.lastname@example.org / Spotify