The NoDegree Podcast – No Degree Success Stories for Job Searching, Careers, and Entrepreneurship
Creative Industry Success: Insights from a Broadcasting Pro turned Podcaster–Joe Pardavila | E171
Manage episode 377969646 series 3252769
While other kids played spots, Joe Pardavila and his brother preferred to talk ABOUT sports. He got his start in the radio industry in college. Then he got an internship that eventually lead to a full time job opportunity. Whether you're interested in podcasting, photography, filmmaking, or any other creative pursuit, this episode is packed with advice to help you navigate your journey.
Key points discussed:
* How hands-on experience and a go-getter attitude can take you far
* The LOW barrier of entry in podcasting
* Accessible tools that can help you to hone your skills
* Tips about how to experiment, learn from others, and develop your craft.
* How taking the initiative and gaining real-world experience can set you apart and enhance your prospects in the creative field.
* Resume course: https://bit.ly/podcastpca
Need career or resume advice? Follow and/or connect with Jonaed Iqbal on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/JonaedIqbalND
Connect with us on social media!
- LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeLinkedIn
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeFB
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeIG
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeTW
- TikTok: https://bit.ly/3qfUD2V
- Join our discord server: https://bit.ly/NoDegreeDiscord
Thank you for sponsoring our show. If you'd like to support our mission to end the stigma and economic disparity that comes along with not having a college degree, please share with a friend, drop us a review on Apple Podcast and/or subscribe to our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/nodegree.
Remember, no degree? No problem! Whether you're contemplating college or you're a college dropout, get started with your no-degree job search at nodegree.com.