Libra becomes Diem, Free Bitcoin trading on LVL, UPCO2 Carbon Credit Token, ECB outlines Digital Euro payments, Will Biden's admin be good for CryptoAssets?
Manage episode 279038923 series 2829469
The December 1st catch up on what is hot in Blockchain and CryptoAssets brings you the following 5 stories:
- Facebook's Libra rebrands as Diem ahead of an expected 2021 launch.
- LVL crypto exchange now offering free trades.
- Blockchain coalition Universal Protocol launches a tradable carbon credit token.
- European Central Bank outlines 4 work areas for digital euro payments.
- What would a Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and Commerce Secretary Andrew Yang mean for CryptoAssets?
This is the audio version of the Blockchain Economy Newsletter that you can sign up for at cryptoassets.substack.com.