Manage episode 317078698 series 3283876
Hey Hey WGSTS Listeners! Happy 2022!
Not much to say here, but isn’t that the lie I tell ALL THE DAMNED TIME?!?! With that fib disclaimer outta the way, let’s get into some thoughts and observations.
- Pipe down on being a 1 upper or 3 upper. Currently, there’s someone swirling about my orb who has done every.dang.thang anyone else has. If they haven’t done it, their auntie or cousin or best friend (which they have at least 13 of) has done the things. All the jobs. All the experiences. All the places. All the restaurants. Really??? You’ve done all this by the ripe age of 41?!?! Hush yo’ face, please.
- Why is Sonic so expensive? Do tots, fries, old’ish hotdogs, and burgers really cost that much? Or are we paying for their supreme ice prices? Really…Someone tell me what we’re paying for. The carhops ain’t even on skates in most cities. I’d pay extra for that.
- I’m seeing a lot of guys, particularly teens, with heavy bottoms! It’s unsettling to me. Mostly because they’re not doing heavy bottom causing work. No power lifting. No hay baling. No boot scootin’. Heavy bottom due to video game playing? Very, very, very unsettling.
- It’s not a New Year, New You. That’s all!
- If you’re not going to take down your Chrimmuh Tree in a timely fashion, just make it a year-round holiday tree. Decorate it w/ Mardi Gras beads, Valentines Day lights, St. Patty’s shamrocks, etc. I support. You’re welcome.
- Just because you never heard of something or a word before doesn’t mean “they made it up.” They in this case usually refer to the government or the leadership in your respective workplace. Omicron. Greek alphabet letter and the current scare.
- Lastly: check on your people, brush your teeth, wash your hands, scrub your feet while bathing [letting soapy water hit them doesn’t count], say Thank You to people.
Thanks for being here. Hope your year is off to a marvelous start. Feel free to send comments, questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be on the listen for AnnieBake’s return this week. Whoop Whoop! For daily goodness in about 10 minutes, I suggest you listen to Optimal Living Daily: https://oldpodcast.com/
** I do not own the rights to the art (Yooo Phife!) or the music. **