Manage episode 348521699 series 3397241
There is no shortage of plotting and planning methods when you're writing a book, but no matter where you are in your writing journey, you can learn new methods and who knows, maybe something will resonate.
In this episode, I talk with historical mystery writer, Dianne Freeman, about her use of journalistic tools (who, what, when, where, why, and how) in her planning and plotting process.
Take a listen, and happy writing!
Please LIKE this episode, follow the podcast, and leave a review! I appreciate you! Join me on WriterSpark: Tips and Tricks for Fiction Writers Resources
- Sign up for the WriterSpark newsletter: https://writersparkacademy.com/newslettersignup/
- WriterSpark Website: http://writersparkacademy.com
- Grab WriterSpark Swag! https://www.teepublic.com/stores/writerspark/share
- Learn more about the host, Melissa Bourbon: http://melissabourbon.com
- Subscribe to WriterSpark on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKN2ZVZwjoAOeHlBO-cRIw/videos
- Follow WriterSpark on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWriterSpark
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheWriterSpark
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/bookishly_cozy
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@bookishly_cozy
- Visit Dianne Freeman's website