Manage episode 350933679 series 3366324
Let’s talk about New Year’s resolutions. Want to make the leap from beginning to intermediate player? Feel more confident soloing? Whatever intention you set, this episode offers not-to-be-missed tips and ideas for making 2023 your best year of guitar yet. Our panel of experts – featuring David Hamburger and Marlene Hutchinson – shares practical advice for setting, measuring, and achieving your guitar goals.
Support the show:
- Listen to Part 2 on Patreon – this time, it’s unlocked and free for everyone! Happy new year!
- Leave a review on Apple Podcasts (This helps other guitarists find the show and helps us. We really appreciate it!)
- David Hamburger’s website. Check out The Acoustic Guitar Method books and Acoustic Guitar Slide Basics, plus his lesson series at fretboardconfidential.com.
- Marlene Hutchinson’s website. Also check out her Learn to Play Guitar in a Day course and Tips for Guitar Playing Success podcast.
The Acoustic Guitar Podcast theme music is composed by Adam Perlmutter and performed for this episode by David Hamburger.
This episode is hosted by Nick Grizzle and Jamie Stillway, produced by Tanya Gonzalez, and directed and edited by Joey Lusterman. Executive producers are Lyzy Lusterman and Stephanie Campos Dal Broi.
The Acoustic Guitar Podcast is produced by the team at Acoustic Guitar magazine, including:
- Publisher: Lyzy Lusterman
- Editor: Adam Perlmutter
- Managing Editor: Kevin Owens
- Senior Editor: Blair Jackson
- Creative Director: Joey Lusterman
- Digital Content Director: Stephanie Campos Dal Broi
- Digital Content Manager: Nick Grizzle
- Marketing Services Manager: Tanya Gonzalez