Manage episode 338559934 series 2954729
In this episode, Danny and Abe talk with Cybele about her unique course structures.
- The value of building a loyal community, regardless of size.
- How doing what you find meaningful can translate into a course and business.
- Why scaling just for the sake of scaling doesn’t serve any purpose.
- The power of leaning into your strengths and gifts.
- Creating a course that is tactile and experiential.
- Designing a course journey that is ongoing.
- Using a sliding scale payment structure.
Over the past two decades, Cybele has taken her longtime practice of working with the body and dreaming into the earth-work of Stone Medicine.
Her meditations & devotional study of stone-lore and geology led to the creation of a pair of 8-session monthly workshops that combine healing work with stones, color and the chakras - the 7 Gates Journeys.
A long-time dream worker & ritual-maker, Cybele also offers birthday dream incubations with a stone for individuals. Find more info about Cybele at www.cybeleswell.com.
Resources or websites mentioned in this episode:
- Guest: Cybele (AKA Suzette Rochat)
- Hosts: Danny Iny & Abe Crystal
- Producer: Cynthia Lamb
- Executive producer: Danny Iny
- Assembled by: Geoff Govertsen
- Audio Post Supervisor: Evan Miles, Christopher Martin
- Audio Post Production: Post Office Sound
- Music soundscape: Chad Michael Snavely
- Making our hosts sound great: Home Brew Audio
Episode transcript: Tactile Learning Online (Cybele) coming soon