60. Is Ghana Worth the Hype? My Unfiltered Opinion on Living and Working in Accra
Manage episode 345918455 series 2949437
To say that Accra, Ghana has become one of the world’s most influential cultural hubs would be an understatement. This week’s episode is dedicated to sharing my experiences living and working in Ghana!
Tune in to hear:
- How Ghana has positioned itself as the gateway to Africa
- My experiences working with Emerging Public Leaders Ghana
- How I handled living in one of Africa’s most expensive cities
- My thoughts on whether Ghana is worth the hype
- What I love about Ghana’s food scene and more!
- Ask me a question: https://www.questionwave.com/q/11895
- Follow Dear Diaspora on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/deardiaspora/
- Join Dear Diaspora’s mailing list: http://eepurl.com/gZpu79
- Dear Diaspora Twitter: https://twitter.com/deardiasporapod
- Learn more about Emerging Public Leaders: https://www.emergingpublicleaders.org