The Sunday 7 - The Doomsday threat of AI, NASA opens the UFO Archives, NYC’s skyscrapers are sinking it and the Solar Songs of the Northern Lights...
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 25, 2023 16:05 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 365133624 series 3301748
The Smart 7 Ireland Edition is the daily news podcast that gives you everything you need to know in 7 minutes, at 7am, 7 days a week…
Consistently appearing in Ireland’s Daily News charts, we’re a trusted source for people every day.
If you’re enjoying it, please follow, share or even post a review, it all helps…
Today's episode includes references to the following guests:
- Gregoire Courtine - Professor of Neuroscience at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL)
- Jocelyne Bloch - Professor of Neuroscience and Neurosurgery at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL)
- Siddharth Kara - Author of Cobalt Red: How The Blood of The Congo Powers Our Lives
- Pedro Domingos - Professor Emeritus of Computer Science at the University of Washington
- Sam Altman - CEO of Open AI
- Andrew Briggs -Professor Emeritus of Nanomaterials at Oxford University
- Dr Martin Archer - Space Physicist & Science Broadcaster
- Tom Parsons - Research Geophysicist at the US Geological Society
- Sean Kirkpatrick - Director of AARO
- David Spergel - Theoretical Physicist at Princeton University
Presented by Ciara Revins, written by Oliva Davies and Liam Thompson and produced by Daft Doris.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.