Manage episode 347313885 series 3395428
Today, I am delighted to introduce you to my friend Michelle Klann. In this podcast, The Great Awakening in Us, Michelle and I discuss how we find our purpose, the inner work that we are both doing, and how we can all create our new reality. We share an in-depth conversation about how we all fit into the Great Awakening and the amazing journey this can take us on.
Michelle Marie Klann is an entrepreneur, visionary, artist, and mother of two beautiful children, ages 12 and 14.
At 23 Michelle founded her first web development company called Liquamedia, working with many high-profile companies. In 2009 she co-founded a Software as a Service company called Email on Acid. With only $5,000 in the bank and no external funding, they later sold the business for just over $65 million!
As a 2 handicap by the age of 17, Michelle has always been passionate about the game of golf. For that reason, she founded Golf Nations in 2013, which provides operational technology solutions to Golf Associations including Arizona, Texas, Southern California, Massachusetts, New York, Kansas, and Michigan Golf Associations to name a few.
In 2021, Michelle co-founded a project called Bonds for the Win. This was a worldwide operation to FOIA the Oaths of Office, Bonds, and Liability Policies for every “elected” official throughout the US and abroad. The success of the project was overwhelming as it was able to liberate over 50 million children throughout the US from having to wear masks at school.
In 2020, Michelle started a podcast series called Our Great Awakening to showcase how the White Hats and the king planet, Jupiter, have dominated in the heavens since 2012. This is the end-time prophecy and God wins.
In the future, Michelle’s mandate is to deliver living water, clean food, and a comfortable shelter to every nation, tribe, and people.
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as we did!
- If people want to hear the message, they will hear it. As soon as we start forcing it, then that's when everything starts going energetically very astray.
- There will be people that are going to reject certain messages, that's part of advancing.
- Incorporating ancient wisdom into our modern lives has many benefits.
- How to tune in to listen to the answers that are inside of us (our intuition).
- "When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change." (- Wayne Dyer).
- How finding what we are passionate about and sharing it, is our greatest gift to all.
- When the going gets tough, what tools can you implement?
- How we can rewrite our subconscious programmes that are no longer serving us.
- Create opportunities by saying ‘no’ to what is no longer serving you.
So sit back, enjoy with an open mind - Stay Curious, and Stay Free and, very importantly, please do let us know what you think in the comments or the reviews. Thank you.
Connect with Michelle Klann:
Follow me on social media:
Disclaimer: The purpose of this podcast is to keep curious and keep free. The opinions of the guests do not necessarily represent the opinions of the host and vice versa - exploring different opinions is key to growth. The content in this podcast and on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical or veterinary advice because of something you have heard on my podcast or website.