Manage episode 356311424 series 3395428
Catherine is joined by football legend Matt Le Tissier to discuss integrity, values, and being true to ourselves and our beliefs.
- [00:27] - Introduction
- [02:05] - Meet Matt Le Tissier
- [03:00] - The importance of resilience
- [06:13] - Thinking for ourselves
- [13:05] - Having the strength to speak up
- [18:45] - Matt's biggest surprises since 2020
- [22:32] - Matt's belief systems
- [24:20] - Advice on moving forward
- [33:10] - Loyalty and ambition
- [37:50] - Was a reset needed?
- [40:05] - The next year and beyond
- It is so important to trust your gut and instincts.
- Trust yourself to make up your own mind and do your own research.
- Research from lots of different resources, not just the big companies.
- There is real value in being able to disagree with someone's opinions in a calm and collected way. Change can only occur when a person is ready to accept it.
- Lead by example, stay true to your morals, ethics, and beliefs.
- It's ok to make mistakes! We should be learning from these and taking steps toward continual self improvement. Stay humble.
- Have compassion for yourself if you do make a mistake. We are all human.
Follow me on social media:
Disclaimer: The purpose of this podcast is to keep curious and keep free. The opinions of the guests do not necessarily represent the opinions of the host and vice versa - exploring different opinions is key to growth. The content in this podcast and on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical or veterinary advice because of something you have heard on my podcast or website.