Manage episode 376807900 series 2507500
When it comes to mental health, stress, and anxiety, we often talk about the need for self-care.
But for believers, we can take things one step further by focusing on soul care and the usefulness of practices like Biblical mindfulness.
But what is soul care exactly?
And what evidence-based practices can Christians use when struggling with stress or mental health issues like anxiety and depression?
That’s what Jordan explores in this episode with author Bonnie Gray. Together, they're exploring practical strategies for addressing stress and anxiety.
Tune in to learn:
- What soul care is
- Why you can’t outthink anxiety
- Tips for improving emotional and spiritual wellness
- The difference between Biblical mindfulness and secular mindfulness
- How to utilize the practice of breath prayer
- What it looks like to teach your children to prioritize their mental health
Want to dig deeper? Check out these links mentioned in the episode: