Manage episode 320845969 series 2359959
In This Episode
- Celebrating Women in Science Day and Black History Month!
- Guests: Jen Carfagno, The Weather Channel and Justin Snead, Storm Chaser/Photographer
- Drive Weather App https://driveweatherapp.com/
- Titan U Minute - Three Alternatives to Weather Models
- 5% Discount at https://helicity.co/sff
- #weatherfools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- Porn Star or Storm Chaser - Can you guess if the sound clip is that of a Porn Star or Storm Chaser?
- Reveal of our next guest(s)…
Check out our Patreon page for exciting ways to support our podcast and interact with us more! www.patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks
Jen Carfagno, On-Air Meteorologist - The Weather Channel
Jen Carfagno is an on-camera meteorologist with The Weather Channel. She earned her bachelor's degree in meteorology from Penn State University in 1998 and later that year, she joined The Weather Channel as a full-time forecaster and has been there ever since.
Websites and contact info for Jen:
See the Weather Forecast Along Your Route with Drive Weather App
Justin Snead, Storm Chaser and Photographer
Justin Snead is an established storm chaser and photographer who comes from the southeast United States. As a bi-racial traveling healthcare professional, his time in the operating room has taught him the patience required when it comes to forecasting and chasing severe weather.
Websites and contact info for Justin:
Get 5% discount at Helicity including Storm Front Freaks Podcast Merch at helicity.co/sff
- Phil - 2nd View Beech Mountain Skiers Caught in Water Pipe Break
- Phil - Dallas Lamborghini Snow Pulling Guy in Basket
- Phil - No One is Hiring This Guy as a Meteorologist
- Cyrena - Flock of Birds Slammed to the Ground
- Greg - Small Dog Tries to Get Through Snow Drift
- Greg - Teen Rescued After Fall Through Ice
Submit your questions or comments about this show to email@example.com or on our social media accounts and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode we have the 2021 Storm Chaser of the Year, Melanie Metz in the studio with us! We'll be recording RAW and LIVE on Thursday, March 3rd. Become a member of our patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks to tune in LIVE or look for the audio podcast available that Sunday following the recording.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues