Manage episode 323280704 series 2359959
In This Episode
- Guest: Bo Cole, Meteorologist - BoKnowsWeather
- Atmosphere Weather App https://atmosphereweather.com/
- Titan U Minute - Picking Between Two Targets
- Lightning Round - Does Bo Know Bo?
- 5% Discount at https://helicity.co/sff
- #weatherfools - We present the fools doing stupid things in weather situations
- WX Resources - We share some amazing resources you might want
- Storm Chasing Games Gone Wild - Gamers doing crazy things in storm chasing video games
- Freak Fan Box
Check out our Patreon page for exciting ways to support our podcast and interact with us more! www.patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks
Our Guest - Bo Cole
Otherwise known as BoKnowsWeather on social media for the last 10 years, Bo Cole has been in the social media realms working to change the way weather is delivered. He attended school for Meteorology at Mississippi State. Since then, he has had videos featured on all major networks, including ABC News, Weather Channel, Accuweather, The Weather Network, and several more! He interned for WeatherNation when it was local in the Minneapolis area, under Paul Douglas and his team. Bo also does consulting for snow removal and landscaping companies.
Websites and contact info for Bo:
The Forecast Like You've Never Seen Before with Atmosphere Weather App
Get 5% discount at Helicity including Storm Front Freaks Podcast Merch at helicity.co/sff
- Phil - Iran Flooding Bridge and Road with Spectators
- Phil - Storm Chaser Charged with Impersonating Officer
- Cyrena - Bad Weather Takes on Twitter
- Greg - Florida Motorcyclist Tries Crossing a Drawbridge
- Greg - Florida Waterspout Makes Landfall on Beach Goers
WX Resources Links
- Phil - Plotaverse photo animator app
- Phil - Dashboard 360 Phone Holder
- Cyrena - NWS Spring Safety Graphics
- Greg - GasBuddy.com
Storm Chasing Games Gone Wild Links
Submit your questions or comments about this show to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our social media accounts and we may read it on our next episode!
Next episode we have NWS-Flagstaff Meteorologist, Lamont Bain! We'll be recording RAW and LIVE on Thursday, March 31st. Become a member of our patreon.com/stormfrontfreaks to tune in LIVE or look for the audio podcast available that Sunday following the recording.
- Opening Music: Brett Epstein
- Closing Music: Gabe Cox
- Other Music: “Pecos Hank” Schyma from El Reno Blues