Manage episode 364264423 series 2623902
This week's Electromaker Show is now available on YouTube and everywhere you get your podcasts!
Welcome to the Electromaker Show episode 110! This week we delve into miniature combat robots, see a hands on intro to the ESP32-C6 devboard and see an Arduino punchcard computer program in LISP
Tune in for the latest maker, tech, DIY, IoT, embedded, and crowdfunding news stories from the week.
We publish a new show every week. Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiMO2NHYWNiVTzyGsPYn4DA?sub_confirmation=1
We stock the latest products from Adafruit, Seeed Studio, Pimoroni, Sparkfun, and many more! Browse our shop:
Join us on Discord! https://discord.com/invite/w8d7mkCkxj
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElectromakerIO
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/electromaker.io/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/electromaker_io/
Featured in this show:
- Maker Music Festival 2023 is up!
- ESP32-C6 overview with Learn Embedded Systems
- Maker's Muse Makes Mini Combat Robot Squishy
- Nordic nRF7002 DK Winner announced!
- Openthing 1 ESP-CM3 on Crowd Supply
- Anavi is back with more Macro-Pad goodness
- Making a Midi keyboard into a Keyboard and back again
- Arduino Punchcard Computer
- Running through a LISP interpreter