Manage episode 335805051 series 3237394
If you’ve been watching the markets over the last few weeks, you probably have questions. Is the current market rally evidence that we’re experiencing a rebound, or are we still in a bear market?
Pundits love to share good news; they don’t love to talk about the underlying pressures that make markets act the way they do. This means that if you’re nearing retirement and keeping up with financial news, you may not have all the information or tools you need to make sure your retirement plan is in the best shape possible.
Today, we’re discussing what market rallies really mean, how they affect your portfolio, and how you can protect yourself in market upturns and downturns alike.
In this podcast interview, you’ll learn:
- Why this rally is unlikely to take us out of a bear market.
- What the Philly Fed is, why it matters, and why it says we’re headed in the wrong direction.
- Why inflation has changed your budget–whether you’ve adjusted it or not.
- How increased taxes of all kinds will inevitably push higher costs onto consumers.
- Why now’s the time to get your financial plan in order.
To get access to today's show notes, including links to all the resources mentioned, visit EGSIFinancial.com
How Fit Is Your Retirement Plan?
We can help you manage your finances so you can pursue your goals. To learn more, visit EGSIFinancial.com