Manage episode 376561774 series 3383931
The Unlikely Gifts Podcast brings you the ninth episode of its special-edition series of podcasts called Monday Afternoon Club with Diane & Amy.
Host Diane M. Simard is joined by co-host Amy Fairchild, a professional singer, life/success coach, and project manager consultant to discuss Diane's ninth life principle, titled Growth Results from the Journey, Not the Victory, in Diane's new book about healing forward from life's emotional scars.
Topics they discuss include:
- More fan mail!
- Amy's off-roading adventure
- The value of experiencing "the hard stuff"
- Life's most important accomplishments
- Theodore Roosevelt - America's 26th president
- Diane's adventure with the U.S. military, including visits to the Pentagon, the USS Enterprise, and a day with the Navy SEALs
Their on-air chemistry has been described as "clean, middle-age inspirational fun with a wealth of positive, thought-provoking messages that will leave you anxious for more."
LinkedIn (Unlikely Gift Productions)
Larry's Sorta Fun Stories podcast
Collage Travel Radio
The Encourage Project website
The Encourage Project podcast