Manage episode 342461599 series 2687880
If there were no limits to what you could accomplish or experience in your life, what would you do? My guest today (one of the most fascinating individuals I have ever interviewed) has achieved goals beyond what most of us would even consider attempting (!) and is living proof that no dream is too big, and nothing is impossible.
In the last 10 years Ben Nemtin has achieved 91 extraordinary goals—from being a guest on Oprah Winfrey show to becoming a #1 New York Times bestselling author to having his own show on MTV to playing basketball at the Whitehouse with the President of the United States (plus 87 more) and has inspired millions of people to create their bucket lists and make their dreams come true.
Ben is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of What Do You Want To Do Before You Die and his brand new book/journal, the Bucket List Journal. In today’s conversation, we discuss the power of having a bucket list and actionable strategies for accomplishing things you thought were impossible.
- How a 150-year-old poem and a trip around the country inspired Ben’s MTV show and his NYT #1 bestselling book.
- How Ben overcame crippling depression to pursue the life of his dreams.
- The top three (3) reasons why most people fail to pursue their dreams and live life on their terms.
- The importance of surrounding yourself with inspirational people that fuel your energy (and avoiding people that drain it).
- Ben’s formula for building an unstoppable mindset that will help you accomplish the unthinkable.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/449
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod