Manage episode 322922373 series 3274477
Founder & Managing Director of eFounders, Quentin Nickmans, takes us back to the beginning of their startup studio to share the journey of building a portfolio of 29 companies and raising more than $400 million.
- 1:15 Intro to eFounders
- 4:25 Spinning out one SaaS startup after another
- 9:11 Solve the problems you have yourself. Build the solutions you need.
- 11:53 Discovering founders and matching them to ideas
- 16:38 $400M in fundraising and 2 unicorns
- 20:33 Being a studio founder and resisting building each project yourself. Watching your kids grow up.
- 25:11 Logic Founders fintech startup studio
- 28:44 Web3 and other vertical startup studios
- 31:15 Building a successful founding team
Be sure to subscribe to and share the podcast on your preferred podcast platform and check out the video version on our YouTube channel.
The French Tech News is a newsletter, podcast, and video media highlighting important stories, in English, in the world of France’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders. Hosted by Chris O'Brien and Ethan Pierse.
Be sure to sign up for the French Tech Journal newsletter for more stories and announcements.